Revlon File N' Peel 6-in-1
Revlons First peel to reveal nail file with 6 filing surfaces. Dual sided, 3 layers for shaping and 3 layers for smoothing. Simply peel away each layer when worn down to reveal a fresh one underneathThe Revlon File and Peel 6 in 1 file is the first file and nail shaper that has 6 peel away layers for a new file every time you need it. This file is dual sided so you have 3 layers for shaping and 3 layers for smoothing your nails. As each side wears down, simply peel away the layer for a fresh layer to give you the best manicure possible. You will never have to look for your new files as they are right underneath the layer you are already using.
Tips for shaping and smoothing your nails:
- First remove any old polish on your nails by using a non -acetone polish remover and either cotton balls or paper towels.
It is best to file your nails while they are drying, choose a direction instead of using a sawing motion, go the same direction every time you move the file across your nail.
- Always use a fine grit emery board and not a metal file. Metal files will break your nails much easier.
- Soften nails by soaking in warm water mixed with olive or cuticle oil. Soak finger for 10 minutes, then dry and apply cuticle cream. Using an orange stick wrapped in cotton, gently apply small circular motions against the cuticle. Then take a warm damp wash cloth and gently apply small circular motions again to remove any dead cuticle skin
- Wash away the oil or lotion with a little warm soapy water, and dry thoroughly then paint with a base coat or colour
- Fast & Free Shipping on just $49+
- 100% Secure Ordering
- Friendly Customer Service
- Easy Returns
- All Product Authenticity Is Guaranteed And Non-Expired